Here’s to my second recipe roundup that includes delicious recipes to help you celebrate the Irish holiday. With the help of 16 food bloggers hope to inspire you to cook and bake for your St-Patrick’s Day festivities. Whether you’re looking for a savory or sweet dish, even a fruity drink, we got you covered.
I hope you enjoy these yummy recipes as much as we had fun making them.
1. Spinach Hummus by The Urben Life
2. Sheperd’s Pie by Biscuits & Savvy
3. Irish Beef Stew (in Instant Pot) by The Messy Little Kitchen
4. Chocolate Stout Hamantaschen by Almost Kosher
5. Luck Of The Irish Cupcakes by The Good The Bad & The Poopy
6. Irish Cream Bundt Cake by Laurence Makano
7. Cream Of Spinach Soup by Dr. How Why
8. Irish Soda Bread by Ovenstruck
9. Shamrock Smoothies by Right Meow Or Never
10. Irish Stew by Carla Crudup
11. Caramelized Brussels with Orange Vinaigrette by LeShé Style
12. Paleo Shepard’s Pie by Our Food Fix
13. Mint Oreo Truffles by Tabitha Talks Food
14. Avocado Deviled Eggs by Vienista
15. Cabbage, Bacon & Potatoes by Karly’s Kulinary Krusade
16. Shamrock Lasagna by Att Vara Vass
This St-Patrick’s Day Recipe Roundup is what I hope March 17th is going to look like in my kitchen!
Trying one of these recipes? Tell us what you think in the comments.