This recipe roundup comes just in time for supper time! I’m always pleasantly surprised when I come across ”national” days like today. A team of fabulous food bloggers and myself, have once again decided to help you cook a delicious meal for National Poultry Day. From my stuffed chicken to gyoza dumplings, we got you covered with this National Poultry Day Recipe Roundup.
1. Slow Cooker Roasted Game Hen by Almost Kosher
2. Thai Peanut Chicken with Coconut Rice by Our Food Fix
3. Chargah Nathiagali – Easy Roast Recipe by Dr. How Why
4. Handmade Chicken Gyoza Dumplings by Carla Crudup
5. One-Pan Baked Chicken with Bacon Glazed Asparagus by The Accidental Mrs
6. White Lasagna Chicken Soup by The Messy Little Kitchen
7. Balsamic Orange Chicken with Basil by Oven Struck
8. Chicken Chickpea Salad by Karyl’s Kulinary Krusade
9. Herb Roasted Chicken by Le She Style
10. Florentine Stuffed Chicken by Laurence Makano
11. Poultry Burger with Homemade Chips by The Good The Bad and The Poopy
I hope this post is making you drool because it sure does for me. I’ll be trying these delicious recipes and sharing them with you in future posts.
What is your favorite poultry meal? Share your recipes with me in the comments.